This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
There are a few things you can try;
- Update your BIOS version to the latest and try installing the video drivers from HP. See here for the files http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=10180323&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4192.
- Try with one of our previous Intel® HD Graphics version. Perhaps this one; Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]
- Try with the Microsoft Basic Display Driver, use the steps above.
Microsoft Basic Display Driver installation;
- Open the Device Manager using the steps provided for your operating system:
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
Please, try these suggestions and let me know how it goes.