We are currently using the Intel Galileo rev 2 Board for our reference.
Now we are planning to develop our custom board using the quark x1000 processor. but there are some queries as below
1) Is there compulsory to use the SPI-Flash on board if we already use sdcard ?
2) If SPI-FLASH is compulsory so how first time program it?
3) how to update the first time firmware of quark processor on Fresh manufactured Board.?
4) what are the software and hardware require to boot the new board(Fresh Board.)
5) how we use the eMMC flash in place of sdcard ?
Please support to solve the above queries.
Thanks in Advance.
I noticed this thread is a duplicate of https://communities.intel.com/thread/105655 . We’re currently investigating on your inquiry to post a suggestion as quickly as possible. We’ll continue to work on your original thread to this question to avoid confusions.