I need to collect more information about this configuration,
- What is your specific model Intel® Atom™ Processor from E3800 family?
- Could you please confirm if you are designing this projector with this atom processor?
- Are you planning to connect a mobile device (phone, tablet) to the projector and get this resolution? If this is the situation; can you please provide the maker and model of your configuration, device, and projector?
Thank you for your questions,
1. We can use either E3827 or E3845
2. The projector is already available, the EDID could be reprogrammed (although obviously we still need to drive it at it's native resolution, so we can't change that)
3. We plan to use only a PC/104 board connected to the projector - the board is made by ADL (ADL-Europe . com) spec is here: ADLE3800PC | miles
Just one point to add, a standard Iiyama DVI monitor works ok at 1920 x 1080 so it must be something else in the EDID that the driver is not happy with.
It is probably that ADLE3800PC’s manufacturer disables this feature,
If you do not have a Custom Resolutions/Modes button, the additional feature is not enabled on your computer.
Please read and apply Custom Resolutions and Modes for Graphics Drivers
Hope this helps.
Thank you for your follow up.
I checked with a different manufacturer's hardware and got a working solution so I can only conclude that there is a BIOS issue.
Thanks for your help.