6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2016 11:35 PM by Bryce@Intel Branched to a new discussion.

Compute Stick (x5-Z8300) Windows 10 Scaling Issue

Picklefork

Hello!

I'm seeing that back in June Bryce stated that the fix to the resolution scaling in Windows 10 (for old low-resolution games and such) did not apply to Cherry Trail-based devices as the issue wasn't known to be affecting them at the time when the patch was made. (The post in question is here: Re: 8159769 [SCALING BUG] Windows 10 / Intel HD Graphics 4600 - Impossible to get rid of 'Black Borders' problem - Stuck at 'Constrain proportions' )

I'm running 4474 and for the life of me I can't get it to do anything other than output a 1080p signal with the unscaled 1024x768, 800x600, etc. output centered in the screen. The options are present to change scaling but they don't appear to work, so I'm assuming this hasn't been patched yet for Cherry Trail. Does anyone know if there's any ETA on a driver fix for this, or have a workaround?

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere - I haven't had any luck finding anything.

Thanks!