This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
In order to uninstall the current driver installed follow the next steps;
- Open the Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
If you would like to install the latest Intel® HD Graphics version from our end please let me know your computer model and processor model.