2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2016 12:45 PM by Intel Corporation

windows 10 and dh77kc

hackett

is there any drivers for windows 10-64bit and the DH77KC?

• 1. Re: windows 10 and dh77kc
          N.Scott.Pearson

The short answer is Yes - and No. As the base level, the issue is that this board was released long before Windows 10 was released and support was included only for released versions of Windows (i.e,. through Windows 8.1). That said, Intel has generic drivers supporting this processor (and its graphics solution, it you are using it) and many of the board's components (chipset, etc.) and these generic drivers are released to Microsoft and they are available (and installed) automatically through Microsoft's Windows Update service.

When you install the Windows 10 O/S, if it cannot connect to the internet to download updates and drivers, it usually means that it does not have a built-in driver for the networking solution(s) on (or attached to) the board. You can try manually downloading and installing the latest LAN driver package (found here: Download Intel® Gigabit Network Connection Driver). It will hopefully work with your board (sadly, Intel is slowly dropping support for older LAN ICs).

Hope this helps.

...S

• 2. Re: windows 10 and dh77kc
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello:

Thank you very much to N. Scott Pearson for the details provided above.

To Hackett:

Just to confirm the information above, we do have a site to get the drivers for this motherboard, but, you will be able to confirm in there that the board supports only Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/59506/Intel-Desktop-Board-DH77KC

Let me apologize for any inconvenience about trying to get the drivers for it.

Any questions, please let me know.

Alberto