Could you please attach the result of the Intel® System Support Utility?
Are you getting any error message?
What option are you enabling on the BIOS?
Apologies for the delayed response. I just got the BIOS POST error to appear on a NUC device. I immediately ran the utility after it booted into Windows. The log is attached. I did not see any errors.
The BIOS settings were changed as follows from the default settings:
- Security: supervisor password is set
- Power: After Power Failure is set to "Power On"
- Boot - Boot Priority: UEFI Boot is unchecked
- Boot - Boot Configuration: "Fast Boot" is unchecked (I can't remember if it was checked or not by default)
- Boot - Boot Configuration: "Suppress alert messages at boot" is checked
- Boot - Secure Boot: "Secure Boot" is unchecked (I can't remember if it was checked or not by default)
Those were the changes active at the time I got the BIOS POST error on this NUC and others. Right now, I am making an additional change to see what effect it has:
- Boot - Boot Configuration: "Failsafe Watchdog" will be unchecked.
Let me know if I can provide any other information.
20160831.xml.zip 5.7 K
This message was posted by Intel Corporation on behalf of
Could you please go into the visual BIOS and press F9, and then let me know if you still get the error.
Is this alert message like beeps?