removing all and re-trying the procedure suggested in: Intel® IoT Platforms: Getting Started: Cloud Analytics | Intel® Software
I neither can register the device. I'm surprised of that. But the Intel IoT cloud works there are pending issues?
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation1 of 1 people found this helpful
Could you please try with these steps to register the device again?
- Remove the device from the dashboard (in case you haven’t before).
- Run “iotkit-admin reset-code && iotkit-admin reset-components && iotkit-admin initialize” on your Edison.
- Request de new device ID by entering “iotkit-admin device-id”.
- Add the device device in dashboard using this device-id.
- Copy activation code from dashboard.
- Run "iotkit-admin test". What do you get after this?
- Run "iotkit-admin <insert activation code from dashboard>".
- Start the iotkit agent now "systemctl enable iotkit-agent && systemctl start iotkit-agent".