11 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2016 11:05 AM by Intel Corporation

No drivers were detected for your product - Windows 7

Samdd

Hi, i have recently done a fresh install of my Windows 7 and after installing all the relevant updates from Windows Update i am now looking to update my Intel drivers but i am running into some difficulties.

I do not particularly trust myself to seek out the intel driver myself manually so i decided to use the intel update utility but whenever the scan finishes i receive the following message: No drivers were detected for your product.

My Windows is an OEM, so to be more more precise it's not exactly a fresh install, i've used the recovery backup wizard and rolled it back to the state it was when i bought it, everything came preinstalled so i have never installed an intel driver manually myself and i have no idea where to look on the intel download page, i've tried looking but i've found it confusing and thought it would be best to avoid just in case i make a mistake. Before i rolled my OS back whenever i used the utility it worked and detected my Intel drivers, but not now.

To scan i used Intel driver update utility version 2.6.0.32

My computer is Advent DT1412.

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) (Copied from system info)

Can anyone help? Is there a way to overcome the error message with the auto update utility? If not can someone point me in the right direction to install the drivers my computer requires manually?

All help would be much appreciated, i have attached the log file.

Thank you.