Thank you for posting your query in Wired Ethernet community.
For further isolation:
1. you can try other TCP-based connectivity such as FTP to check if you also encounter the same issue.
2. use lower version of driver 184.108.40.206
sharing the link below:
you can also check with your system manufacturer for customized driver or solution since our i217-V is being integrated to their system, possible customization might have been done.
Thanks for sharing the update, please help provide the following for us to further look into your issue:
1. System brand, model and BIOS version
2. Switch brand, model and Firmware version
3. kindly run the System support utility and attach the output file in the community thread.
4. Share a sample web URL that would not load
5. Prior o ISP enabling IPV6, do you have this issue?
System support utility can be downloaded from this link:
1. MAXIMUS VI HERO, MAXIMUS VI HERO BIOS 1603
2. NETGEAR R7000, Firmware Version 220.127.116.11
4. URLs that will not work.
Run Windows Update and watch it time out (There was an error communicating with the endpoint at 'https://fe2.update.microsoft.com/v6/ClientWebService/client.asmx'.)
Load Facebook and start scrolling.. and it will stop after about 5 seconds.. guessing when it wants to load more after initial load
YouTube will load but the comment section will not load or it will load all texts but not pictures of profiles will load (partial load)
5. Before IPv6 was enabled, this was not an issue.
mypc.xml.zip 6.4 K
Thank you for providing the information. Since the issue happened after enabling IPv6, you may want to check with your ISP for similar issue and solution. By the way, which specific TCP RX offloading you've disabled in the I217-V advanced properties?
We'd also suggest trying out the LAN driver provided by ASUS since the I217-V is integrated on their system and customization might have be done.
Sharing the link below: