This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Intel AMT does not have to be accessed from other Intel VPro/AMT system. Management console can be any system (or server) running OS that can run your management tools.
- If you can access Intel AMT WebUI via browser it means you have provisioned AMT but maybe have not:
- Enabled AMT redirection port (see Redirection Port in Remote Control TAB)
- KVM redirection feature - see same tab, Remote Desktop settings - KVM shall be enabled over Redirection Port or/and Standard RFB port 5900.
Please note Standard RFB port requires to set also exactly 8 characters long strong (4 of 4) password.
- Redirection feature realms in AMT ACL - if you use AMT digest Administrator account (admin) it is granted by design but if other account it has to have Redirection realm
- your network firewall(s) blocks TCP 16995 port (AMT TLS Redirection port) - check if you can remotely access ex BIOS setup from AMT Commander SOL Terminal console - it if works -AMT Redirection port is opened and accessible.
- last but not least - if your target/managed systems have discrete or dual/switchable Graphics - Intel AMT KVM works only with/when Intel processor graphics being active.
Intel EMEA Biz Client Solution Architect