Please try uninstalling and re-installing the current Intel® HD Graphics driver version, use this method in order to uninstall;
- Open the Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
- Install the driver using this method How to Manually Install a Graphics Driver in Windows 7*. If you don't remember the driver version, let me know your computer model and processor model.
One done, run the diagnostic one more time and let me know if you still receive the warning message.
The issue seems to be temporary or intermittent since I went into Device Manager and went to the display adapter which identified the
driver as Mobil Intel (R) 945 Express Chipset Family. I checked for any new drivers and it said it's up to date and working. Since my last
e-mail the issue has not come back on the Igdkmd32.sys file that does not exist.