2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2016 3:18 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel HD Graphics Driver Crashes Windows

jjhelps

Hello.

Recently I installed Windows 10, again, and got an error which I got when I tried to install Windows 10 three times before. Back then I was too lazy to try and fix the issue, went back to Windows 7 and waited for another Windows 10 update.

Nothing changed! The error I got was the bluescreen with error message: "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (igdkmd64.sys)" after a few seconds after boot.

So I researched and found out that my Intel drivers is the problem. So I grabbed myself a DDU(Display Driver Uninstaller) software and uninstalled all Intel drivers. After that I downloaded Microsofts tool for hiding drivers from Windows 10 update. After that everything works fine and I'm currently on my computer. My only problem is that I can't install my Video Controller(Intel HD Graphics) drivers because the system than immidiatley after installation crashes with the bluescreen. Without my Video Controller I can't connect two monitors which is really bad and if there is no solution to this problem I will go back to Windows 7.

It would be great if you could tell me how to fix this issue.