Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Supports the function of the second monitor?

Acorp
Beginner

Tell me if this technology "Intel Unite" supports the function of the second monitor? As in the Intel® Pro Wireless Display (1Monitors - laptop 2monitor - TV). When connecting to a TV, you can control whether the presentation with a laptop and a TV output directly to the slides? Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Claudio_G_Intel1
Employee

Hello, Intel® Unite™ can take advantage of multiple monitors, allowing a presenter to share a secondary display.

It can also create a virtual extended display, allowing presenters to extend or duplicate their main desktop for presentations.

This is a feature introduced on Version 2.0

0 Kudos
Acorp
Beginner

Thanks for the answer. Tell me another. This version(Version 2.0) is for client or mini pc(hub)? And where to download versions 2.0 of programs for windows? On Intel site only for mac os and development kit

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The latest version of Intel Unite is now version 3.0, and it supports the client, hub, and server. Can you tell me a little more about your role - are you interested in Intel Unite as an end-user, IT administrator, Intel Technology Provider, etc.? Also, will you be using Intel Unite with Intel branded NUC systems, or with mini computer systems from another manufacturer like Lenovo, HP, etc.? With that information I can point you in the right direction for the software download.

Thanks,

Stan

0 Kudos
Acorp
Beginner

Hi, I am the IT administrator and is expected to use Intel Nuc or Dell.

0 Kudos