- Which image are you using? Also, could you please provide the link to the tutorial you’re following to get the output of the LED, I would like to see the instructions that you’re following. A picture of the error you’re getting would also be of help. Also, make sure to update your existing version of mraa and upm, this might be causing the issue.
- Regarding the sensors issue, make sure that the sensors you’re using are supported in the UPM library, https://github.com/intel-iot-devkit/upm/. Check this guide in case you haven’t seen it before, https://software.intel.com/en-us/working-with-sensors-in-intel-system-studio-iot-edition.
- I’m not sure I understood your last request, do you want documentation on those subjects? Or do you have some documentation already and want us to help you with it?
Thanks for giving reply,I'm using the image from meta-intel-edison - Layer for the Intel Edison Development Platform on Intel edison arduino expansion board and I have updated the libraries of upm and mraa too.I followed the steps of the link IoT - Blinking an LED using C/C++ | Intel® Software ,I'm using normal c/cpp not gateway ,but the output is that the target image is not updated and libmraa.so.1 cannot open shared object file ,then I created the custom repository following the link IoT - Updating and selecting update options for the UPM and MRAA libraries | Intel® Software
but there is no output ,the errors I have got are there in the screenshots and I thought to update mraa and upm libraries following from the steps
echo "src mraa-upm http://iotdk.intel.com/repos/3.0/intelgalactic/opkg/i586" > /etc/opkg/mraa-upm.conf
opkg install mraa
opkg install upm
but even then the same errors and there is no output on led .and Regarding the sensors also I didn't see any sensor names and the sensor related screenshots also pinned below.
Please refer the tar file of screenshots pinned below.Please do needful.Any and every help is appreciated.Thanks in advance.
Thanks and Regards,
errors.tar.gz 1.9 MB
Please consider the above reply too and I thought if there is problem of python but there is no output and the same error ie,libmraa.so.1 cannot find the object file.
- Which image suits for the iot studio as I'm using 3.10.98 image and again followed the process of Programming the Intel® Edison: Beyond the Arduino IDE - learn.sparkfun.com and there is same error ie,libmraa.so.1 and the screenshot is given below.
- I flashed once again with 3.10.98 image and found an error in opkg installation ie,opkg is failed to update returning 4.I followed the steps and added links as mentioned in Edison Package Repo Configuration Instructions and followed the threads of Re: "wget returned 4" during opkg update ,Edison opkg package repo created
In /etc/opkg/ base-feeds.conf initially there are no links and I added the links below on base-feeds.conf
src/gz all http://repo.opkg.net/edison/repo/all
src/gz edison http://repo.opkg.net/edison/repo/edison
src/gz core2-32 http://repo.opkg.net/edison/repo/core2-32
and in iotkit-conf also I added the link in iotkit-conf
and there is the output shown in the screenshots and the links which are added are active when I use ping on another tab.
The zip folder of the screenshots is pinned below
Hope the opkg is updated and Inte iot studio works without errors,Any and everyhelp is appreciated,Thanks in advance.
Thanks and Regards,
error_hello.cpp.png 140.4 K
Thank you for the images. I’m still unsure about what image you’re using, the number that you’re providing is related to the kernel but no the image directly.
Could you please download this image? http://iotdk.intel.com/src/3.0/edison/iot-devkit-yp-poky-edison-20160315.zip. I would like you to try what you’ve been trying previously, I just want to see if you get the same errors, I’m wondering why you’re unable to update mraa and upm, and I would like to handle that first.