3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2016 8:55 AM by Intel Corporation

Intel Driver Update Utility can't find any Windows 10 driver for Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Intel Core i7-4702MQ).  Acer-provided driver crashes constantly.

Darthfett

Hello,

I recently upgraded my Windows 8.1 laptop (Acer V3-772G-9656) to Windows 10.  I have an Intel Core i7-4702MQ processor, with an nVidia GeForce GTX 760M (nVidia Optimus -- the Intel onboard graphics is running when I experience crashes).

Ever since I upgraded, I have been having problems with the Intel Graphics Driver that was installed.  It crashes quite often when I am playing not-very-intensive browser games or browsing the internet.  I use Firefox.

I attempted to use the Intel Graphics Driver Update Utility, but it did not find any drivers for my computer.  I tried manually downloading the 4th gen drivers ("Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 [15.40][4th Gen]" as the processor is a 4000 series Intel Core i7), but the driver refused to install.  Finally, I tried reinstalling the drivers from the Manufacturer/Acer's website, but the drivers are working the same as originally.

Can anyone help me to find compatible, up-to-date graphics drivers?

Thanks!