8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2016 8:19 AM by allan_intel

Intel Graphics Control Panel Non-Functional

HawkeyeFan1987

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right forum for this post, but it is an Intel question. I have an issue on my rig where the Intel Graphics Control Panel will not launch at all. If I try to launch it, it acts like it is going to run, then nothing happens.

It is listed in my Applications, but is missing from the Notification Tray and the Context Menus are missing. I have tried uninstalling the drivers, reinstalling them from Windows Update, Intel's Driver Update Utility, and directly from Intel's website, with no remedy. I have also completely reinstalled Windows and tried installing the drivers the same as listed before with the same results. I have also tried running the Graphics Control Panel as an administrator, in every compatibility mode available, and copying it from another machine where it works with no change. I have also tried restarting the graphics control services from Services.msc with no remedy.

Has anyone else encountered this at all or know of a solution for this issue? The Intel Graphics Control Panel isn't essential, but I just want it to work.

System Information

CPU: Intel 3770K w/ Intel Graphics 4000

Board: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro

GPU: Nvidia 660 Ti

If you need any more information, please just let me know and thank you in advance for your input!