Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20675 Discussions

HD Grahpic i3-380M windows 10

MYas
Beginner

Hello Dears,

i work as tech, helping users based on intel Hardwarw, but there is an issue that i face it 3 times and i didn't find it here , that let me send a feedbak to intel but unforchenetly there was no any news !

the problem is i search for drivers for the processorhttp://ark.intel.com/products/50178/Intel-Core-i3-380M-Processor-3M-Cache-2_53-GHz i3-380M , as you see it's intel Core I previous generation and it also Embedded with Intel® HD Graphics

the support under (Intel® HD Graphics for Intel® Core™ Processors) didn't offer any driver for windows 10, it's only Vista,7 and Latest was for XP ! even windows 8 or 8.1 are not exist ?

i write this here because i want Intel to update it's driver, there was a lot of laptops with different brands issued with this processor, what their customers are to do now ?

i Hope to find a new release soon

Thank you. .

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, EnterTech:

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community.

The fully supported operating systems for your graphics controller are:

• Windows XP.
  • Windows Vista.
  • Windows 7.
  • Windows 8* drivers for 1st generation Intel® Core™ Processors (formerly codenamed Arrandale) with Intel® HD Graphics support legacy Windows Display Driver* Model (WDDM) 1.1 and are included in the Windows 8 installation build and on Windows Update. Drivers for these platforms aren't available for download on the Intel website.

Bear in mind that Windows 8.1 and Windows® 10 are not supported, from our end there are no drivers available for this platform. My recommendation is sticking with the fully supported operating systems in order to get the appropriate drivers.

See here for further reference http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products .

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MYas
Beginner

thanks for your reply Amy,

actually, yes, i see that Intel wasn't have this driver for windows 10, but as you know Microsoft offer a free upgrade from windows 7/8 to Windows 10 and this is a good deal, so all users have been upgraded

I came here ask Intel to bear it's responsibility, and i know it can do

Thank you

waiting for Driver updates . .

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/104636 EnterTech, I have sent you a private message.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos