2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2016 5:41 PM by Intel Corporation

Steps to return?

th3godf4th3r

I currently have a intel nuci3ryh with windows 10 on it. I am upgrading to a nuci5ryh.

What is the best way to return this? Just remove HD and RAM?

• 1. Re: Steps to return?
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted by Intel Corporation on behalf of

Hello th3godf4th3r:

In order to provide the most accurate information we just need to check a few details.

Are you replacing the NUC directly with the place of purchase or with Intel® directly?

Because, if you are doing this replacement through the place of purchase, in that case, the best thing to do will be to get in contact directly with them so they can let you know how the replacement process works.

If you are replacing the NUC directly with Intel®, the warranty that we have is to replace the NUC for the same exact model, so you will be getting another Intel® NUC5i3RYH NUC.

When you replace a NUC directly with Intel®, you need to send the unit without the memory RAM, the HD and the power adapter.

So, could you please explain how are you doing this upgrade so we can better assist you?

Any questions, please let me know.

Alberto

• 2. Re: Steps to return?
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted by Intel Corporation on behalf of

Hello th3godf4th3r:

I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously on this thread and the information we are requesting on it?

That information will be helpful for us to further assist you.

Any questions, please let me know.

Alberto