This message was posted by Intel Corporation on behalf of
I am sorry to hear this is happening with the system! But let's check some things to try to find the source of the issue and then fix it.
First, I would like to gather up some information from the system.
1. The Intel® System Support Utility report
2. Where is the unit placed? Does it have a fluent airflow for cooling purposes?
3. Would you please monitor the temps present while performing tasks that can trigger the issue? Speccy should do the job for the temps check: https://www.piriform.com/speccy
4. Are you getting any sort of error message when this happens?
5. You said that components have been replaced, would like to check, what hasn't changed in the config? Cables, monitors, power connections, OS?
How to get the SSU report?
-Download the utility
-Scan your system with the utility
-Export the report (hit next and then save) and attach it to your answer with the advanced editor option (reply button and then check upper right corner)
Second, some troubleshooting to be performed with the system.
A. Please test it with different video cables (HDMI, DisplayPort)
B. If adapters are used, please use a straight connection (HDMI to HDMI cable, etc)
C. If possible, please test the system with a different monitor/TV
D. Test different video ports from both ends
That is what we can check/gather as of now, I look forward to hearing from you.
NOTE: External links are being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.