5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2016 6:31 PM by Intel Corporation

customer support still down?

Soulieke

Tried for a couple of days now to submit a question to intel true customercare.intel.com but each time I submit it , it generates a error page.

UPDATE Soulieke2 as new account.

Changed account because of technical account issues.

customercareintel.png

• 1. Re: customer support still down?
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello Soulieke:

It seems to be the page was down since it was being updated.

Please use the following link if you need to get in contact directly with us through chat, email, online support or phone support, here is the link to do that, just select the product and you will get the option to contact us:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html#@12

Also, what is the information you need to get, we might be able to assist you.

Any questions, please let me know.

Alberto

• 2. Re: customer support still down?
            Soulieke

Still getting the error with following weird behaviour :

My account last name get set to <first name> <last name> , so my profile name suddenly become <first name> <first name> < last name> , very weird.

I did had to contact Intel  little while ago because for some reason my e-mail address was in the system but not in the system at the same time so could not recover my password , so unlocked this account true support and some migration/update e-mails.

If you tell me the system isn't down guess something dint update/migrate properly. Think i might just make a new account , I only come here if I ever have a question for intel and apperently so far that only has been 2 times in 4 years .

PS My original question was cpu heatsink fan ramp up weird  , so I wanted to make a support request if my fan should be rmaed.

Regards Ward.

• 3. Re: customer support still down?
              Intel Corporation

Hi Soulieke:

Thank you for that information.

Yes, to create a new account seems to be the best thing to do now.

In regards to the problem with the fan, please use the link above to contact us through chat, so we can replace the fan or send you one as a gift.

Any questions, please let me know.

Alberto

• 4. Re: customer support still down?
                Soulieke2

Made new account , succesfully contacted intel true chat , they will send my new heatsink request to intel europe and contact me.

• 5. Re: customer support still down?
                  Intel Corporation

Hello Soulieke2:

Excellent, it is great to hear you were able to create the new account.

And we are glad to hear that Intel® from Europe will further assist you.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Alberto