2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2016 7:05 PM by Intel Corporation

Intel Services Manager Crash Report - frequently popping up

KarenEaston

Hi there,

I have a Toshiba laptop running Microsoft Windows 10.

Every time I start up Windows I get a "Intel Services Manager Crash Report" dialogue popup.  This will also periodically popup while using Windows although I am not certain of any other specific triggers.

I THINK it started happening after I started using the "Mail" application instead of using Hotmail via Microsft Edge, although I don't know why that would be a problem either.  I have tried NOT using the Mail application but it continues to happen now anyway.

When I click on the View "crash report detailed information" detailed information link on the crash dialogue, I am given the "jibberish" attached.

I have updated all of my Intel drivers.  And according to Control Panel, all of my graphics drivers are up to date (I read this was a problem on other posts).

Can anybody help me fix this?  Or is there a way I can delete this Intel Services Manager as a last resort?

Thankyou in advance!

-KE

• 1. Re: Intel Services Manager Crash Report - frequently popping up
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello KarenEaston:

In order to further assist you, we just need to verify a few details:

What is the model of the laptop?

Do you know the model of the processor?

Did it work fine before, for how long?

Are you able to boot to Windows®?

As you mentioned above, there is no reason why using the “Mail” option will caused this problem, so, it might be related to something else.

Did you check with Toshiba, in order to verify if maybe they can do a BIOS update on the laptop, or if they have fix for this error?

That will be a good thing to try, to get some troubleshoot steps from their side.

Now, if you want to delete it, just get into control panel and look for programs, you should be able to see a list of all the programs, look for Intel Services Manager select it and you will see the option to uninstall it at the top.

However we recommend to get in contact with Toshiba directly first:

Toshiba phone number: 1 800-457-7777

Toshiba support site: https://support.toshiba.com/contact

Any questions, please let me know.

Alberto

• 2. Re: Intel Services Manager Crash Report - frequently popping up
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello KarenEaston:

I just wanted to check if you saw the previous information submitted on this thread?

We need that information in order to further assist you.

Any questions, please let me know.

Alberto