Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
435 Discussions

Intel RSTe install failed on DellPoweredge R720

idata
Employee

i am unable to install RSTe in the last version 4.5.0.2123 (install quits as if it would be installed but it's not) and ask for reboot but nothing happen

I tryed another version (older) : 4.3.0.1542 which install successfully but it's not detecting my P3608 drives so i can't configure my P3608 (made of 2 disks) in RAID
0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

cyberfredo,

Could you please check this https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25771/-Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Enterprise-NVMe-Intel-RSTe-NVMe-RAID-Driver?product=88731 link, for the SSD you have, RAID 0 is the only one supported. Using other RAID levels may result in loss of data.

Are you trying to install Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise to check your RAID 0?

The link we shared above is the latest one as you mentioned, however you need to check the following:

Supported platforms include:

• Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 v3, v4 Families with the Intel® C610 series chipset
  • Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 v5 Families with the Intel® C230 series chipset
If that does not meet the requirements then we will need to also check with a different department, but please check that first.

NC
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Cyberfredo,

We are following up and we would like to know if you were able to read our previous response and if you require any more assistance.

We will be waiting for your response.

NC
0 Kudos