5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2016 8:12 AM by Intel Corporation

I need help updating driver..this computer dosent meet the minimum requirements

Vedant

Hello,I want to play gta IV on my pc..I upgraded my pc from windows 7 to windows 10..Gta 4 was running properly on windows 7..When i installed windows 10 my game keeps crashing...It may be the graphic driver error so I installed Intel graphic 5500 for 5th generation.I tried both installing from the setup and manually..

Setup error:This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

Manually:I go to 1.Browse my computer

2.Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

3.Have disk

4. igdlh64

5.Ok

6.I select 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500'

7.Next

8.I get an error..Installing this device driver is not recommended because windows cannot verify that it is compatible with your hardware.If the driver is not compatible with your hardware will not work correctly and your computer might become unstable or stop working completely.Do you want to continue installing this driver?

9.I select Yes

10.The driver selected for this device does not support the version of windows.

Please help me guys