Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20686 Discussions

I need help updating driver..this computer dosent meet the minimum requirements

VNaik
Beginner

Hello,I want to play gta IV on my pc..I upgraded my pc from windows 7 to windows 10..Gta 4 was running properly on windows 7..When i installed windows 10 my game keeps crashing...It may be the graphic driver error so I installed Intel graphic 5500 for 5th generation.I tried both installing from the setup and manually..

Setup error:This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

Manually:I go to 1.Browse my computer

2.Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

3.Have disk

4. igdlh64

5.Ok

6.I select 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500'

7.Next

8.I get an error..Installing this device driver is not recommended because windows cannot verify that it is compatible with your hardware.If the driver is not compatible with your hardware will not work correctly and your computer might become unstable or stop working completely.Do you want to continue installing this driver?

9.I select Yes

10.The driver selected for this device does not support the version of windows.

Please help me guys

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PRaga
Beginner

I have the same fuc*ing problem. If anyone could help me...

0 Kudos
PRaga
Beginner

I have a solution!!! It worked for me!!

0 Kudos
PRaga
Beginner

Hi there. I have a solution. First, go to Control panel, Then type in search box ''device manager'', then go to display adapters, then double click on your intel graphics card, then go to Drivers, then click Roll Back Driver. After rolling back driver, you should see really old driver date. After that, download latest drivers(Automatic installation) for your PC, make sure you are downloading drivers for your OS, and CPU. After downloading install. It should work. Worked for me.!! Hope it works for you!

Paul. 2016.06.30 14:53

0 Kudos
VNaik
Beginner

I got it....The problem was my processor which is Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz dosent work for windows 10

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I'm glad that your issue has been resolved and thank you letting us know.

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos