Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

MFSYS25 adding SSD

NMatk
Beginner

Is there a way to add SSDs to a MFSYS25 without AXXTM3SATA ? I have to change my SAS disks with new ones, but would like to get something from that change. Adding SSD with AXXTM3SATA reduce SSD performance in a big way, so i would love to do something that would increase system performance...

Is there a way to add some modern storage, or something else, so my old server get improved performance regarding storage ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We regret to inform that the Intel® Modular Server Chassis MFSYS25 is currently in End of Interactive Support (EOIS). This means that Intel no longer provides interactive support for this service via telephone, e-mail, chat, or other tools. Technical articles will continue to be available on the Intel Support website.

There is not any way to adapt this product to a newer storage solution, in terms of performance.

faugub_intel # iwork4intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We regret to inform that the Intel® Modular Server Chassis MFSYS25 is currently in End of Interactive Support (EOIS). This means that Intel no longer provides interactive support for this service via telephone, e-mail, chat, or other tools. Technical articles will continue to be available on the Intel Support website.

There is not any way to adapt this product to a newer storage solution, in terms of performance.

faugub_intel # iwork4intel
0 Kudos