The default password is admin. If it does not work, you may need to reset it.
Below are the steps on how to reset Intel® AMT (Active Management Technology) administrator password on Intel® Desktop Board DQ965GF.
- Power off the server and move the BIOS Setup Configuration Jumper to 2-3
See TPS Page 67 - http://downloadmirror.intel.com/15033/eng/DQ965GF_TechProdSpec.pdf
- It will enter the BIOS setup screen without pressing F2.
- Reset Intel® AMT defaults" and press Enter. Wait about 1 minute until the operation has been finished.
- Save change and exit BIOS. Power off the server and move the jumper back to 1-2.
- Power on the system. Now you can enter AMT setup using "admin" as the administrator password.
All the best,