2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2016 10:39 AM by Intel Corporation

scaling in windows 10 fixed or still is a problem ?

vLaD99

Does anyone know if the problem was solved with scaling in Windows 10 . It has released an update or something ?

• 1. Re: scaling in windows 10 fixed or still is a problem ?
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello, vLaD99:

At the moment I have not received any news in regard to this matter, I will update this thread as soon as I have more information.

Regards,

Amy.

• 2. Re: scaling in windows 10 fixed or still is a problem ?
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Please refer to the following input;

"Well it's been some time in the works, but I'm pleased to formally and finally announce the game scaling issue resolved for WIn10 using 4th, 5th, and 6th Generation Core platforms using driver version 15.40.25.4463. I'm very happy we were able to work around the OS issue to get scaling to work in games now. I appreciate all the patience from you guys and would like this to illustrate that the Intel team here with you are truly your biggest champions, here to raise your concerns and requests and be your voice internally. Any/all positive feedback you have is appreciated and I'll be sure to raise it to the appropriate parties for visibility , it helps me vie for future requests/fixes

That said, for those using Baytrail and Braswell aka ValleyView and CherryTrail platforms on Win7, 8.1, or 10, I wasn't aware there was an issue until recently so the fix is not available yet, though I'm inputting the request and escalating it. More details to come inside those respective threads.

.:Bryce:."

The previous quote is from one of our graphics engineers, that input states the official resolution for this matter. 

For further reference visit the original thread here https://communities.intel.com/thread/77746, see input @104.

Regards,

Amy.