1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2016 11:02 AM by Intel Corporation

NUC6i7KYK & Windows 7

ilikerhinos

Windows 7, ready to go for your NUC6i7KYK. USB 3.0 drivers, and NVME drivers, for all editions, are just a download away.

A friend of mine let me borrow their NUC and I tested my custom ISO with all versions of Windows 7 (basic, home premium, professional, ultimate).

USB 3 drivers are added to boot.wim and install.wim (all indexes) already.

Microsoft kernelmode/usermode framework are already installed to all the versions on this ISO. Microsoft generic NVME drivers and the bugfix have also been added.

Included a README to this post, which I suggest you actually read. It provides links to the drivers, Microsoft updates, and any changes made to the ISO.

Installing requires 8GB of disk space, although you can do a few quick tweaks to gain more disk space. After the tweaks, Windows will use 5.4GB disk space.

1. Right click Recycle Bin, Properties, select "Don't move files to the Recycle Bin....", click OK, restart.

2. Start, search: "systempropertiesadvanced" without quotes, Advanced-Performance: click Settings, click Advanced tab, click Change, uncheck at top "Automatically manage....for all drives", select "No paging file", click Set, click Yes for the dialogue box that appears, click OK, click OK, click OK, restart.

Download W7NUC6i7KYK.iso from my google drive here: Win7 ISO 32&64 (***Hyperlink has been removed)

This ISO is only 64-bit.

Enjoy!

1 2 Previous Next