Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Win 10 full screen scaling issues

idata
Employee

i have a issue with graphics drivers of Z3537F (bay trail) processor.Everytime i play a game with low res the scaling is centered(resets from mainting dispay scaling to center image).My native is 1920x1080 and i use a hdmi pc stick on 25 inch LG monitor.

My OS is windows 10 32bit.Some dispaly scaling settings is missing from my control panel.i think this is occurs for all the Z3700 series drivers.I use the latest drivers 15.33.43.4425.Please help.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, Wayfarer:

I would like to gather some information in order to address this matter, so please download the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility, and attach it, with this report I will be able to confirm some of that information. Could you please let me know the games that you were playing?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Ι can't find how to attach the xml file.On any game that i played on my system on some resolutions (e.t.c. 1024x768) the scaling go back to center image from maintain dispay scaling.Even on my desktop when i normally change the resollution to 1280x720 for example the center image display comes by default.I think the ovveride application settings or full scale that is missing from control paner is important

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Wayfarer, I have downloaded Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb and the game centers, the game was intended to work with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 or XP; so there is big change that is not compatible with Windows® 10. I have tested the game on couple of systems one Surface pro 4 with Intel® HD Graphics 520 and an Intel® NUC6i5SYH both running the latest Windows® 10 and all the updates.

I have also found some information in regard to this issue see here for it http://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/What-do-I-do-if-I-m-having-issues-with-the-graphics-in-Indiana-Jones-and-the-Emperors-Tomb?section=Games Games Guest Services - What do I do if I'm having issues with the graphics in Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb?, http://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/What-are-the-minimum-system-requirements-for-Indiana-Jones-and-the-Emperors-Tomb?section=Games Games Guest Services - What are the minimum system requirements for Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb?

Could you please list the games that centered? I would like to give them a try and check if they center on my systems.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

As i said before EVERY game i played on low resolution (the indiana jones picture is an example) on Windows 10 and 8.1 my screen is centered because intel hd drivers are broken and the settings on my control panel reverts back to center image from maintain display scaling.Even when i want to change my desktop resolution to a lower the same problem occurs.On windows XP there is no issues but we talk about windows 10.

From my intel hd control panel some important settings are missing to solve this problem.Please take a look on this picture from 4600 series (left picture) to see the difference from Z3700 series that i have (right picture).

Please update my drivers to have these settings and everythink is back to normal.Thank you!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Wayfarer, please bear in mind that your processor http://ark.intel.com/products/80274/Intel-Atom-Processor-Z3735F-2M-Cache-up-to-1_83-GHz?q=Intel%C2%AE%20Atom%E2%84%A2%20Processor%20Z3735F%20(2M%20Cache,%20up%20to%201.83%20GHz) Intel® Atom™ Processor Z3735F (2M Cache, up to 1.83 GHz) Specifications, is a processor intended for Smartphones and Tablets. The drivers for your device should be provided by your computer manufacturer.

Could you please let me know your device model and the list of the games that centered? I would like to give them a try and check if they center on my systems.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have a usb pc stick Quest Nano (like intel compute stick) connected on a 24 inch monitor with an hdmi cable.As i said before in EVERY game i can play on windows 10 i have this centered image problem.If you want please check with a intel compute stick with the same processor on win 10 with 1024x768 resolution or simply change your resolution on your desktop on a low res and tell me if the screen centered.

Many users with similar processors or others have the same problem,but intel have solve the issue with a driver update.Thank you!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I understand but in this case as mentioned before this processor is intended for Smartphones and Tablets, the drivers for your device should be provided by your computer manufacturer. Have you checked with Quest if there is any driver available?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Wayfarer:

I was wondering, were you able to get the scaling issue fixed possibly with a different driver from the manufacturer of the device?

Please let us know.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

The manufacturer has only one driver for this device.I have installed but the scaling issue is there.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Wayfarer:

I would like to inform that the scaling issue in Baytrail and Braswell aka ValleyView and CherryTrail is under investigation, please refer to the following thread for more details on this matter, see post # 11.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos