This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
There are many factors involved in wireless connectivity issues and we would need additional details to provide further assistance.
- Does the issue affect all the devices using the wireless network?
- What computer model and operating system do you have?
- Which model of Wireless Adapter is installed in your PC?
Here are some basic things you can check:
- Update the drivers of your wireless adapter.
- Update the firmware of your wireless access point.
- If you have an Intel® Wireless Adapter, use the configuration from the advisory: Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity