The situation informed may be caused due to incompatibility. Intel® Wireless Adapters are meant to be installed by the OEM (Original Equipement Manufacturer) as they customize the adapter in order to be fully compatible to the type of system it was meant to be installed.
Our first recommendation is for you to contact Samsung* and verify with them if this wireless adapter is compatible with the system you have. With that being said, we would like to take the opportunity and inform you that Intel does not offer support for integration which is when the original wireless adapter is replaced by another one. You can learn more about this by accessing this link: Regulatory Information Regarding Hardware Installation or Upgrade.
On our best effort to assist you, here are some tips that might help you resolve this situation:
1. Click on Start Manu button.
2. Type "Change Bluetooth* settings" in the Search Programs and Files box directly above the Start Menu.
3. With that done, the "Change Bluetooth* settings" should appear in a list of search results as you type, then click on it to open. Below is an example of what you should see when you open it.
6. Also, you want to take a look at these link: Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth® Technology please not that inside this link you will get other related links.
Reagrding the Speed, you may want to take a look at these online solution we have:
you can also try this:
1. Disable power saving settings: Got to Control Panel >> Hardware and Sound >> Power Option >>Set the High Performance and apply to default settings.
2. Check the change plan settings >> Change Advanced Settings >> Wireless Adapter settings >> Power saving Mode and make sure both on Battery and Plugged In are set to Maximum Performance.
3. Next, Go to Device Manager >> Network Adapters >> Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260, right click on it and select Properties and select Adavned tab.
4. From the dialog box in the Porperties tab, select the value of U-APSD and set it to Disabled.
5. Check the value of Transmit Power and make sure its set to 5. Highest.
6. Set the Wireless Mode to 802.11 a/b/g and choose the wireless mode according to the one supportedby your router.
7. Set the Preferred Band to Prefer 2.4 GHz band.
8. Set the HT Mode to HT Mode for 802.11n compatibility.
9. Set the 802.11n channel Width for 2.4GHz to limited 20MHz.
10. Set the value of Roaming Aggressivenss to Lowest.
11. Set the value of Ad Hoc QoS Mode to WMM Disabled.
*NOTE - This is as far as we can go considering that the adapter is not the original one. We strongly recommend to contact Samsung* for additional support.
Yesterday, June 13th, 2016, Intel released a new version: 19.00.1621. For your convenience, here is the link: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® technology for Windows 7*
We hope this piece of information can help you. Remember to check with your computer manufacturer about the about the compatibilty of this adapter regarding the type of system you have.
Thank you for your time. Please. don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about any other wireless product.