Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

I cant find the right graphics driver for Intel HD Graphics 4000

MSapp2
Beginner

A couple of games i downloaded aren't running properly or even at all in some cases. When I looked into it the problems seem to stem from the drivers for my graphics drivers not being up to date. I tried updating using the Intel Driver Update Utility but it says everything is up to date and downloading multiple drivers from the Intel website got me nowhere. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
rsonk1
Beginner

To right-click on the windows desktop and then select grhttp://goo.gl/maoapk phics properities.The intel grphics card drive opens the windows.In thes latest drivers to click support drop-down option for information center.the driver has been listed for the latest version.In older drivers to click option-> information center.

0 Kudos
MSapp2
Beginner

It says that the driver is 9.17.10.2867 but the last time it was updated was 2013. I have heard that sometimes the auto update wont woke and I need to manually update it. Is there a specific driver I need to download. I tried finding it on the Intel website but all of the drivers I downloaded wont work.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Max:

I was reviewing your thread about finding the Intel® HD graphics 4000.

I just wanted to confirm if you saw the information I submitted in there, and if it was helpful for you.

Also I wanted to verify if the problem related to the games not running properly still persists, or if it got fixed after the driver I provided got installed.

Alberto

0 Kudos