3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2016 3:14 PM by Intel Corporation

cannot build android bluetooth demo application

bennnn

Hi I get this error when trying to build the bluetooth example as discribed here,

IoT - Creating a Bluetooth* Low Energy app | Intel® Software

I have built / configured the Edison app but cannot build the android demo to see it working ?

I'm new to Edison and the first 2 things I try , my Android sketch ( working fine on android )  or this bluetooth demo

does not work out of the box !!

I have tried updateing all the software to the latest, is there an update i'm missing ?

some compiler error messages below, let me know if I need to post more ?

thanks ben ,

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 25.166 secs

.../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:126

throw e;

^

Error code 1 for command: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/gradlew with args: cdvBuildRelease,-b,.../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/build.gradle,--no-daemon

Command finished with error code 1: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/build --release

ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1

You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project

Error: .../bbtrackapp/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 1

at ChildProcess.whenDone (.../cordova/cordova-cli/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)

at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)

at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:172:7)

at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:821:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:211:5)