Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

resuming after sleep intel hd 530

mmahy
Beginner

i think intel HD 530 at older version has a big problem "Graphic driver has stopped working and ..." but when i update to newer version that problem did not occur anymore but whenever may laptop get sleep mode i could not use it because black screen keeps going on although i knew my laptop is on and ready to use after sleep

asus n552 vw with full HD screen

10 Replies
idata
Employee

same laptop here, same problem...pls give us a solution

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, peers:

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue, I would like to gather some information from your systems in order to better assist you on this.

1. Please fill out the form in here: /thread/77761 https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761

2. Please provide me with the Intel® System Support Utility report from your device.

How to get that report?

-Access: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

-Download the utility

-Scan your system with the utility

-Export the report and attach it to your answer with the advanced editor option

Hope I can hear from you soon.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, All:

Thought I would just check in and find out if you were able to resolve this problem.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
jmato2
Beginner

Hello,

I have an Asus N552VX and I'm having the same problem. Did anyone find a solution for it?

Thanks,

João

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

yea...just uninstall the driver and problem go away

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Peers:

I am sorry to hear that!

May I have the Intel® System Support Utility report from your devices? To gather up your system configuration and asist you on this.

Also, how long does the PC has to be in sleep mode for this to happen?

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
mmahy
Beginner

I think there is a big shame on intel company because of the sanction on Iranian people,I pay money to buy your product and now I have a annoying problem with this graphic card HD 530 and the support team wants me to download the Intel® System Support Utility but when I want to download sth apper :

We're Sorry!

Your request has been denied because we have reason to believe that you are located in a country subject to US export restrictions. We apologize that we are unable to provide the software, services and technology download you have requested at this time.

Intel Corporation is a U.S. company, and as such is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, and implementing U.S. rules as well as various regulations promulgated by the Department of Treasury regarding transactions with certain countries.

i should say i could not update my intel driver because of that reason

today U.S government had removed lots of nuclear sanctions on Iran but intel company ...

this problem is steel exist but i could not get information U want because of my location!(my vpn seems has problem)

0 Kudos
jmato2
Beginner

Hi Esteban,

It's a bit random, sometimes it can be on sleep for 1 min, or 1 day. I couldn't find a pattern to understand when it does happen.

I've applied F.laurentiu26suggestion and it seems to be working fine now!

I'll let you know if it happens again.

Thank you,

Joao

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, All:

Mahyar.mgsa, I am deeply sorry for this situation you are facing, in this case, I would like to recommend you to contact the Office of Exporter Services, Bureau of Export Administration for a resolution. The number is 1-202-482-4811.

They will be further explaining to you this scenario and how to proceed with it, hope you can contact then in order to have a resolution on that.

jhpmatos, it is good to hear you were able to get that to work with peer's suggestion.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi, Mahyar.mgsa:

I was wondering if you were able to get in touch with the people advised in my last comment?

Hope I can hear from you soon and positively 🙂

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos