Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel graphics has stopped responding and has recovered, I get this message 10 times an hour. Brand new laptop i7 6th gen. processor. WTH

latwa
Beginner

I have the same problem with a brand new Dell 64-bit laptop (Intel Core i7-6500U CPU) ... what is the problem Intel ... and what is the fix please???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, lynna:

Please fill out the following form; Default level information for reporting Graphics issues, and post it there. This form will help to gather all the information needed in order to address this matter.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
latwa
Beginner

Intel: You never answered this question from others also ... you want too much info which I don't understand. I thought my question was self explanatory already. So, never mind. Thanks anyway.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

lynna, the reason why I am requesting this form to filled is because I would like to isolate your case. It is possible that this can be fixed with a driver update, but I need that information in order to proceed. Would you be so kind and fill the form?

Keep me posted.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos