6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2016 2:17 PM by FGT

Broken Link - v2

FGT

Please tell me if/when the link

SD-Card Linux* Image48 MB.bz2

to the SD image at

Software Downloads for Intel® Galileo Gen 2 Board

has been fixed.

Thanks to Charlie we know about a page at which there is another uclibc based yocto image:

Descarga Arduino * IDE 1.6.0

but I think the link above should be fixed in either case (or the page updated, or... not leaving the dangling reference).

Fernando.

• 1. Re: Broken Link - v2
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi FGT,

So far the link is still broken, however it has been reported already. I'm not sure when exactly the link will be fixed, but we're aware of it.

Thanks for your report.

Regards,
          Diego

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Broken Link - v2
            FGT

Hi Diego,

I'll leave the question as unanswered until the page is fixed.

Thanks,

Fernando.

• 3. Re: Broken Link - v2
              Intel Corporation

Hi FGT,

I was informed that this page: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/intel-galileo-boards/000005614.html, will be unpublished soon since there is a newer page for the Galileo downloads: https://software.intel.com/en-us/iot/hardware/galileo/downloads

This means that the old page won't be updated, however this link will be included in the new download page. In the mean time you can access the uClibc image from the following link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/24355/eng/sdcard.1.0.8.tar.bz2

Regards,
              Diego

• 4. Re: Broken Link - v2
                FGT

Hi Diego, thank you. Once

This means that the old page won't be updated, however this link will be included in the new download page.

I'll mark this thread as answered.

Thank you again,

Fernando.

• 5. Re: Broken Link - v2
                  Intel Corporation

Hi FGT,

The direct link to the uClibc image won't be added to the download page as I mentioned in my previous post. Instead, this image version (and the rest of the previous ones) will be available under the section "Previous Versions". If you click on the link "View older versions", you will be redirected to the site where the old images and files are located. The version 1.0.8 is the one we are talking about. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this have caused, and the long time you were waiting for a final fix.

Regards,
                  Diego

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  • 6. Re: Broken Link - v2
                    FGT

Hi Diego,

The direct link to the uClibc image won't be added to the download page as I mentioned in my previous post. Instead, this image version (and the rest of the previous ones) will be available under the section "Previous Versions". If you click on the link "View older versions", you will be redirected to the site where the old images and files are located. The version 1.0.8 is the one we are talking about.

I apologize for any inconvenience this have caused, and the long time you were waiting for a final fix.

Regards,
                    Diego

I see. I'm fine having some way of downloading the uclibc based image, and you as well as Charlie have kindly send the corresponding link.

I do not think it is a good idea to have a dangling reference in an Intel page, but since it is "kind of official"... that's it.

Thank you again,

Fernando.