Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

HD 530 HDMI - No AUDIO from front R & L Speakers via DENON AMP.

DNewm2
Beginner

I just purchased a Gigiabyte Motherboard with Intel Graphics HD 530 on board. I plugged it into my Denon Amp via HDMI and set it up in the PLAYBACK DEVICES as one of the 5.1 Settings, but even as I test the Speakers, the FRONT LEFT & RIGHT speakers wont play the Audio, I can see the Green Bars move, but that's about it. All of the others work. I have updated Drivers, but so far, nothing from those two speakers.

I had been using the Denon for a few years now with my last HTPC build, and it worked great using passthrough for DTS HD MA and all other HD formats, so I know everything works on that end, just cant get the HD 530 to give me audio from those 2 front speakers, so not even a basic Youtube video will give me audio..

I was able to put in a BluRay movie and it did play DTS HD MA just fine, but STILL those front speakers wont put out any Audio. I even double checked the Speaker Wires to make sure they were nice and secure.

Any Ideas on this one??? I am a little surprised such an advanced sound controller would have problems with something so basic..

Thank you,

Dave

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DNewm2
Beginner

Bump!

0 Kudos
DNewm2
Beginner

I solved my issue. I needed to Go Into DEVICE MANAGER and Delete the Driver for the HD 530 Audio and Reboot the Computer.

After a Reboot I was able to get sound from ALL Speakers, but it was intermittent, and when I got Online and went to YouTube, The video would go Blank for a Few Seconds intermittently until I closed the Browser, So I opened up the PLAYBACK DEVICES and into the DENON-AVR PROPERTIES and Changed the Frequency to something better than the DVD Quality. That fixed the AUDIO and VIDEO ISSUE and everything seems to be working just fine now.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Oside-Dave,

Great to know that your system is now working properly, thanks to provide the solution; if there is anything else you need, please let me know.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos