1 Reply Latest reply on May 20, 2016 3:37 PM by Intel Corporation

Markings on NHE6300ESB question about FPO

PiotrS

He needs to buy some chips NHE6300ESB and got it photo from suppler

IMG_0247.JPG

I read that second number in FPO is manufacture year date so is from 2009.

But after copyright symbol is '11 this say that last copyright changes for this chip was in 2011.

What it is wrong for me or maybe i make mistake in reading?

• 1. Re: Markings on NHE6300ESB question about FPO
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello, PiotrS:

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities and I apologize for the delay of my answer.

Please check the support statement for this platform:

In May 2006 Intel announced the Product Discontinuance of legacy products.

To provide Intel’s customers adequate time to find alternative solutions to their affected designs, Intel continued support for these products for an additional two-and-a-half (2 ½) years past the last product discontinuance shipment date.

On Friday, March 26, 2010, Intel is announcing the discontinuation of interactive support for these products.  This means that Intel will no longer provide interactive support via e-mail or telephone.  Both phone and e-mail support will be discontinued as of Friday, March 26, 2010.  Intel does not plan to post any new material for these products following the end of interactive support date.

If any additional questions or inquiries are present, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,
          Esteban C