We've not seen any other reports like what you're describing. Can you provide some additional details, so that we can try reproducing the problem:
- What version of the Host App do you have?
- What version of the Android mobile app do you have?
- Which Compute Stick model are you using?
- What operating system is installed on the Compute Stick?
Intel Customer Support
I too face the same issue. The mouse works but not the keyboard. Initially, both were working good.
-Host App Version - v1.8
-Phone App Version - 1.11 - April 14,2016
-Compute stick model - Intel® STK1AW32SC
-OS - Windows 10
Let me know if further information is required.
(Do we have a host app for ubuntu ? )
I just ran a quick test and was not able to reproduce the issue - the keyboard is working just fine. So, let's take a deeper look at what the two of you have on your systems:
- Is this 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10?
- What language Windows are you using? (mine's English)
- On your Android device, are you using any special keyboard layouts?
I tried reinstalling both the client and server applications. I am able to reproduce this issue again. I even tried with another android phone.
- Is this 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10? - Its a 32 bit Windows factory installation
- What language Windows are you using? (mine's English) - English here as well
- On your Android device, are you using any special keyboard layouts? - No. I just have the default keyboard in portrait and landscape mode.
As I mentioned earlier, I was able to use the keyboard for a few days.
Funny thing, since i wrote this topic it has started to work... I have this installed in my car so i couldn't check it earlier. Yesterday it worked, but mouse has big lags (more than 1s), today it worked correctly. I will let you know if i have any problems with this anymore. Actually now i have some issues with graphic card, but i think i should start another topic...