Try resetting CMOS...
I tried that too.But it didn't helped.
Please try the following:
Remove the memory sticks, the hard drive and disconnect the power supply from the outlet and from the unit, then press the power button for like 20 seconds or more. After that place everything back on and turn the system on.
Please let me know how it goes.
Unfortunately, nothing happened.
i tried :
- Bios recovery update (removing BIOS Configuration Jumper + update on usb)
- Recovery mode (holding power button for three seconds until the LED turn orange)
- Enter blindly in windows safe mode (f8)
- CMOS resetting
- Disconnect the SSD M.2 / HD and Memory
- Three different screens and hdmi cables
I did contact the support and they are taking my NUC back.
Thanks for the help.