Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Sir, my issue about to Graphics.. I assembled a new PC features are :- Intel Pentium G3220 Processor , Main Board is Gigabyte H81m-s , Ram is 4GB... Sir integrated graphics is Intel HD Graphics 4600(Haswell).....i want to upgrade my graphics card.... 1.

HGupt5
Beginner

Sir, my issue about to Graphics..

I assembled a new PC features are :- Intel Pentium G3220 Processor , Main Board is Gigabyte H81m-s , Ram is 4GB...

Sir integrated graphics is Intel HD Graphics 4600(Haswell).....i want to upgrade my graphics card....

1. is it possible?

i want to use nvidia graphics card additional..

My PC manufacturer is said that it is not possible...you use only integrated graphics which are alloted by intel and Gigabyte...

If i use additional graphic card please tell me how to do this....

I play HD games on my pc ....sometimes PC go to hang due to graphics....

So please mention additional graphics card which is suitable to my computer .....remember the brand which need is nVIDIA

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi digitalcomputer,

According to motherboard specifications it is possible to add a dedicated graphics card. Double check if power supply is capable to support the requirements of the new graphics card plus current hardware.

Your motherboard has 1 - PCI Express x16 slot

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5022# sp GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1150 - GA-H81M-S (rev. 1.0)

Regards,

Mike
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi digitalcomputer,

I am following your case. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos