Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 530

LElli
Beginner

Hi

We have purchased Dell 7440 All in One computers and we have a 70" interactive panel connected. If we connect using HDMI we get interferance on the display, if we connect using Displayport then the 70" panel takes the display identity 1 so when the computer restarts the 70" panel becomes the primary display.

How can I identify and fix the reason for the display having interferance when using HDMI or Can I change the identity of the 70" screen so that the build in screen on the computer always takes identity 1 in the display screen resolution settings.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Hildas,

I'm sorry that it took me some time to come around to this post and to be able to help you.

Please try installing the latest graphics driver; you can download it at the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25948/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-40- Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

Once you have the driver installed you will see the Intel® HD Graphics Panel icon, run it and click display, under multiple displays you can manage the displays as you wish.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I'm just following on this thread to ask you if your issue was resolved or if you still need some assistance.

Thanks,

Ivan

0 Kudos