Thank you very much, Mr. Hill. Since I'm to work on the motherboard design, simple specifications are not enough. I wanna get the data sheet of E5-2637 v2 for pin map. Is there any open document? Please kindly help me.
All I can find at this point are these documents:
If these do not help, perhaps one of the Intel support staff can provide the links you need.
Thank you very much, Al. That helps a lot, although I'm afraid it's not very direct and exact.
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
In case you need more information you can get in contact with the developers in this link, follow the steps below
Once you access it,
- Scroll down until they see the title “Explore the Resource & Design Center”
- Select Design Assistance and fill out the information required
- Select Account Support
- Go to the right-hand side of the screen
- Select create an account to enroll with us
- Request to upgrade to privileged to be able to apply for a Privileged account which gains you access to additional Intel® confidential collateral, tools, and services.
A Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA) is required and the review process may take several days.