Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Acer predator g9 791 doesn't wake up from sleep mode after installed inte graphic 530 and keep crashing

ALam2
Beginner

Hi all my laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode and Keep crashing all the time , already tried to reinstalled the drive and still doesn't work pleae heLp running on Windows 10

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

There is a pretty new driver at Windows update for ACER rigs - 20.19.15.4424

Also ACER released BIOS updates for many devices this month.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Able6,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

If you install the driver from Acer website do you get the same problem?

You should be able to download the latest Graphics driver for your Laptop using your laptop model, I believe you should be able to download it at:

http://supportdrivers.info/acer-predator-g9-791-drivers/ http://supportdrivers.info/acer-predator-g9-791-drivers/

As well, we will appreciate if you could download the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility.

Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information.

Click Save. The file can be saved to any accessible location on your computer and upload the file to this thread.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
ALam2
Beginner

okay i did the review of the system information already , but i cant upload a xml to this thread

??

0 Kudos
ALam2
Beginner
0 Kudos
ALam2
Beginner

and i have already tried those drivers that your sent me from the links

i know those version of the intel and nvdia are a pair and they should work fine, but i still get blue screen after that

and my laptop still not able to wake from sleep mode but only able to wake from hibernate , strange thx

0 Kudos
ALam2
Beginner

wwould it be other drivers to effect the wake up problems , for example like the chips set or hard drive ?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

In this case, you can try uninstalling the Nvidia and the Intel® graphics driver, restart your system and install the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25848/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40-?product=88345 Beta driver first and the Nvidia driver.

This can help fix problems but please be aware that BSOD and black screen are not caused only by the graphics driver.

BSODs have a variety of root causes, but these tips will help you deal with many blue screens:

Useful Tips for Dealing with BSODs
  1. Make sure you have the latest BIOS version installed.
  2. If your system recently started blue-screening, use System Restore to roll its system software back to a previous state. If this works, you will know that it is likely a software problem.
  3. Malware that digs deep into Windows and gets its hooks into the Windows kernel at a low level can cause system instability. Scan your computer for malware to ensure buggy malicious software isn't causing it to crash.
  4. An incorrectly installed or buggy driver can lead to crashes. Download the latest drivers for your computer's hardware from your computer manufacturer's website and install them, this may fix BSODs caused by driver problems.
  5. If your computer is blue-screening every time you turn it on, try booting into safe mode. In safe mode, Windows loads only the essential drivers. If a driver you have installed is causing Windows to blue screen, it shouldn't do so in safe mode. You can work on fixing the problem from safe mode.
  6. Blue screens can be caused by faulty hardware in your computer. Try testing your computer's memory for errors and checking its temperature to ensure that it isn't overheating.
  7. Reinstalling Windows is the nuclear option. It will blow away your existing system software, replacing it with a fresh Windows system. If your computer continues to blue screen after this, you likely have a hardware problem and it needs to be replaced for warranty.

A computer in proper working state shouldn't blue-screen at all, but no software or hardware is perfect. Even a properly functioning computer may blue screen on rare occasions for no apparent reason possibly as the result of rare driver bugs or hardware issues.

If your computer is regularly blue-screening, you have a problem. If you encounter a blue screen once every two years, don't worry about it.

I hope this can help you.

Best wishes,

Ivan
0 Kudos
ALam2
Beginner

i am think would it be other drivers effected because I tried to install your beta and still doesn't work , bios is the lastest version ! !

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Other drivers could cause this issue, but the only way to see if that is happening is to update all of the drivers from your system manufacturer website.

Update Windows with all the updates available as well, if that does not work try to do a system restore, this can help solving software problems.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Please try installing the latest driver released, you can download it here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25948/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-40-?product=88345 Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I'm just following on this thread to ask you if your issue was resolved or if you still need further assistance.

Thanks,

Ivan

0 Kudos