2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2016 6:28 AM by Intel Corporation

Delete Catalog item from IoT Analytics Dashboard

techsodb

How do you delete a component / catalog item from the dashboard? And is there any way to rearrange the order in the catalog dashboard?

• 1. Re: Delete Catalog item from IoT Analytics Dashboard
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi techsodb,

You can use the following command to delete the current components:  reset-components. However, it'll delete all the components. If I'm not mistaken, there is no way to delete just one component, or to rearrange the order in the catalog dashboard.

I'll try to find additional information about it. If I'm able to find some additional detail, I'll post it here.

Regards,
          Diego

• 2. Re: Delete Catalog item from IoT Analytics Dashboard
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi techsodb,

I confirmed that it's not possible to delete just one component, you would have to use "iotkit-admin reset-components" to delete the components, but this command will delete all the components so be careful when using it.

Additionally, there is no way to rearrange the order in the catalog dashboard. The only way would be clearing the catalog by deleting the account and re-create it, activate the devices and register all the components, which means that you will lose all the data and start fresh.

Regards,
            Diego