4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2016 9:49 AM by Iosif

C++ Grove GPS Lib / Example not working

Iosif

Hi,

I am using Visual Studio with VisualGDB Plugin and i am trying to do a cross compile using Grove GPS example. The result is fail to build doing to some undefined methods/references inside ublox6 lib.
      [OUTPUT]

SeverityCodeDescriptionProjectFileLineSuppression State
      ErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::Ublox6(int)'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp24
      ErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::setupTty(unsigned int)'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp27
      ErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::dataAvailable()'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp49
      ErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::readData(char*, int)'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp51
      ErrorVGDB1000undefined reference to `upm::Ublox6::~Ublox6()'Test1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.cpp71
      Errorld returned 1 exit statusTest1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\collect2.exe1
      ErrorCommand-line action failedTest1C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\VisualGDB1
      ErrorMSB3073The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe" /build "C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1\Test1.vcxproj" "/solution:C:\Users\iosif\OneDrive\Documents\Projects\Programming\Visual Studio\Edison\Test1\Test1.sln" "/config:Debug" "/platform:Win32"" exited with code 1.Test1C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets37

I know it was a problem with the same lib but on Pyton and also noticed on the same thread in c++. Any fix on this?

Thanks!