Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 530 driver causing screen flickering

MSoh1
Beginner

<...
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, locolyric:

The "Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered" issue has been replicated, and Intel is working to get this issue fixed.

In the meantime, please try the following workaround;

1. Open the Device Manager.
  2. Expand the Display Adapters section.
  3. Find the Intel Graphics Driver.
  4. Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
  5. Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
  6. Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Once you have rebooted your computer, install this driver version https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25848/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40- Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows* 7/8.1/10 [15.40], with this method http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005474.html How to Manually Install a Graphics Driver in Windows 7*.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MSoh1
Beginner

After install the latest driver as your reply, problems still exist.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

locolyric, please try with this driver version https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25957/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-40-?v=t Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40], which is intended to fix this issue. Follow the method mentioned above for the installation.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MSoh1
Beginner

After two months of using version .4444, most of the desktop were working fine. But there is another 2 new AIO facing the same issue again . Hope 4474 will fix it.

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

I am glad to hear that the driver is working fine. Yes please try with the latest version and let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MSoh1
Beginner

Should I re-create a new form to report? with current update(4474), user had another symptom with Excel(again). This symptom won't stop happen while on version 4444. Luckily it only happen once with version 4474.

While user editing excel, some times all items on ribbon were not able to click anymore,user cannot click on all of these option except close button.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

By symptom you mean "Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered"?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MSoh1
Beginner

"Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered" issue stop produce after we upgrade to beta 4444.

The latest symptom were " command in excel 2010 ribbon freeze" , if user minimize and restore back for few times, all button will become clickable again.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

locolyric, and have you tried with a different Excel version?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/101339 locolyric, I justed wanted to check on your thread; does the issue persist?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos