Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20624 Discussions

HELLO evryone! I have a serius problem i have an lenovo yoga 2 13 with intel i3 proc,intel 4400 grap.card,8 gb ram when i try to play mass effect 3 it says Failed to initialize the physics system.please ensure you have an updated version of the physx syst

ecaro1
Novice

I have an Lenovo yoga 2 13 chips intel i3,graphics intel 4400,8gb ram when I try to play mass effect 3 it says failed to initialize physics system.please ensure you have an updated version of the PhysX system softuare installed.anyanyone have any cly ty in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello axilea,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

I'm sorry that it took me some time to come around to this post and be able to help you.

I'm not sure is you are using Windows 10, but I suggest trying the latest graphics version, you can download it here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25860/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-15-40-4th-Gen-?product=81497 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 [15.40][4th Gen]

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hi,

I'm just following on this thread to ask you if your issue was resolved with the information provided above.

Thanks,

Ivan

ecaro1
Novice

hello ivanu problem solvet. ty a lot for your help

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You're very welcome and I'm glad that your issue has been resolved.

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos