This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Please try the following;
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select Just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
If you want to update your Intel® Compute Stick to Windows® 10 I would recommend checking this link Windows® 10 Update Instructions.