In this particular case, we recommend that you clean uninstall the current drivers and then install the latest drivers provided by the computer manufacturer. You can find you computer manufacture contact information by accessing this link: Computer Manufacturer Support Websites - Alternatively, you can try our generic drivers found in our download center if you notice the issue still persists after using the computer manufacturer drivers, here is how you can do it:
1. Download and save Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows 7* - make sure to install the one according to your OS architecture (32 or 64 Bit)
2. Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features and Uninstall "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software", if it is installed. When prompted, choose the option to "Discard settings".
3. In Control Panel, Device Manager, Network Adapters, right click on the Intel® Centrino® Wireless N-2200 and Uninstall it. Make sure you mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device".
4. Reboot the PC or scan for hardware changes, check device manager and if an older driver is detected and installed, repeat the actions to uninstall and delete it as well. Repeat this process until the OS does not allow deleting the driver, or until the controller shows as Unknown Device.
5. Reboot or scan for hardware changes, then uninstall and delete any older driver versions as you did for the Wireless adapter.
6. Install the Intel® Wireless driver. During the first steps of PROSet/Wireless installation, make sure to customize the installation and install all the 3 driver components.
*Please let us know if this helped you resolve the issue.
For further information on error code 52, please click here: Code 52: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device